What is Clairvoyance?
Also known as clear seeing, it’s the ability to receive intuitive information through visions, pictures, and symbols.
Its experience is like that of watching a movie.
Visions of clairvoyant may come in the form of:
- Immediate flashes of light
- Deep dreams
- You are likely to see them at the corner of your eye (twinkle/sparkly lights)
- Viewing a glow or color around someone
- Flash of pictures or mental images
- The picture of something occurring just before it does
Indications that you are clairvoyant:
- You may have experienced clairvoyance in your life but didn’t realize.
- Everybody is able to develop clairvoyance. You just need guidance on how to do it.
- Remember: All of us are intuitive beings, meaning, we are all capable of developing and connecting to psychic abilities.
Below are some well-known signs that you are a clairvoyant psychic:
- You have seen flashes of colored light, orbs or twinkles.
- Anything beautiful lights up your spirit.
- You frequently experience vivid dreams.
- Your soul is soothed when you walk through a museum or a park.
- You easily visualize
Ways of developing clairvoyance:
The first thing to do is to follow the golden rule of psychic development. Believe you can and trust what comes.
Clairvoyance goes against what we have come to accept as logical. Immediately you have started developing your psychic abilities, belief in what comes…it is there for a reason.
The second rule is to be patient. The following rules will teach you how to develop clairvoyance.